The History of MPACK; Multiple precision arithmetic BLAS (MBLAS) and LAPACK (MLAPACK)
The MPACK project has started at 2008/6/24 as better/systematic implementation of multiple precision arithmetic version
of BLAS and LAPACK in the SDPA-GMP 7.1.0 which was released
Old news are here.
Old packages are the following.
- 2009/2/5: SDPA-GMP 7.1.2 has been released now is supported by MPACK (MBLAS/MLAPACK!)
- 2009/1/8: mpack-0.0.8.tar.gz. Moved to souceforge.net.
- 2008/8/22: mpack-0.0.6.tar.gz. Build fix release.
- 2008/8/14: mpack-0.0.5.tar.gz. Eighteen LAPACK routines (Rlamch, Rlae2, Rlaev2, Rlassq, Rlanst, Rlansy, Rlapy2, Rlarf, Rlarfg, Rpotf2, Rlarfb, Rlaset, Rlarft, Rlartg, Rlascl, Rlasrt, Rlasr, Rlatrd) with check programs and complete "blas.h" and "lapack.h" (prototypes for the BLAS and LAPACK) have been made.
- 2008/7/23: mpack-0.0.4.tar.gz. All test cases are imported.
- 2008/7/18: mpack-0.0.3.tar.gz. Fix copyright issues, make check partially works, except for MacOSX.
- 2008/7/17: mpack-0.0.2.tar.gz. Installation instructions on Fedora9 and Ubuntu 8.04 are now available. Build fix with gcc-4.3.
- 2008/7/15: mpack-0.0.1.tar.gz. Now configurable and installable :)
- 2008/7/11: Change GPL to LGPLv3 and upload mpack-0.0.0.tar.gz.
- 2008/6/27: Add mBSD header of original authors.
- 2008/6/26: Tar ball has been provided. All sources for MBLAS have been uploaded.
- 2008/6/24: This page has been created.
$Id: history.html,v 1.3 2009/12/22 08:58:33 nakatamaho Exp $